One of the powerful features of the RT-series of products is their ability to generate alarm notifications to the appropriate personnel about the appropriate conditions via the appropriate method.
The RT-Series of products provide alarm notifications based on Events that are sent from the remote hardware to the internet-based Antx Tracking system. An Event is one of the following:
- Time - send an UPDATE event every XXX number of seconds
- Digital input changes from open to closed and from closed to open
- Time in an open or closed state
- For example: Send an event if a motor has been on for an hour straight.
- Total time on or off
- For example: Send an event if a motor runs over 3:15 in a day.
- For example: Send an event indicating the total run time for the day.
- Total counts
- For example: Send an event if a motor runs more than 37 times a day.
- For example: Send an event indicating the total start cycles for the day.
- Analog value exceeding a limit
- For example: Send an event if the level exceeds 45.3 feet.
- For example: Send an event if the distribution pressure falls below 80.0 psi.
- Analog value exceeding a totalized limit
- For example: Send an event if the daily totalized flow exceeds .250 mgd.
- For example: Send an event reporting the daily totalized flow.
When the Antx Tracking system receives the Event, whether it comes via satellite, phone, cellular or other mechanisms, a User-specified notification can be taken.