The Aquavx™ Scout is an industrial alarm notification and remote monitoring system designed for the water and wastewater market. It provides monitoring and control of up to 74 inputs and outputs: Standard physical inputs include 10 digital, 4 analog and 2 output relays. 58 standard Modbus I/O. Optional physical I/O.
The easy-to-use Aquavx™ Scout provides a low-cost solution to remote monitoring that is dependable and reliable - everything you want in an alarming and notification system with the same performance that you expect from an Antx product.
Useful features that make your life easier
- View current run-times, cycles, tank levels, etc.
- View flow rates and totalized flow
- View inflow and outflow totals that are volumetricly computed locally
- View rain fall
- View alarm history
- View run-time and cycle history
- Dynamic scrolling display - you decide what data is automatically shown on the display
- Control pumps
- Operator login and automatic alarming for man-down situations
- Three 'radio-button' keys are configurable to view any available information with a single key press
- View and change programming
- E-mail and text messaging
- Voice call out
- Alarms for excessive run-times or cycles
- Differences in run-times between pumps being too long
- Differences in cycles between pumps being too many
- Tank levels, pressure, flow rates, motor amperaages, etc. exceeding limits
- Power fail
- Low battery level
- Loss of cellular commuication
- Loss of Modbus communication
- Rain fall exceeds limit
- Automatic and on-demand reports for all pump run-times per day, week, month, etc.
- Automatic and on-demand reports for total inflow and outflow per day, week, month, etc.
- Operator on-site logs
- Alarm history and complete audit trail
- Total flow per day, week, month, etc.
On-line viewing and controls
- Current and previous day data and status
- All current and historic alarms
- Overview of all or a sub-set of sites on a map
- Overview of all or a sub-set of sites in tabular form
- Control remote pumps individually or in groups
- Enter and view historic site maintenance records
- Smartphone apps and mobile access tot he web-site are included
- Pluggable connectors
- Input power 15VDC (DIN-rail power supply included)
- 12-hour internal backup battery (included)
- Aluminum enclosure - 9.34"W x 7.22"H x 3.6"D
- NEMA 4X enclosure - 10"W x 12"H x 6"D
- Operating temperature - 0-70C (32-158F)
Programming made simple
- All programming options are conveniently presented on the LCD display so you can select them using the keypad.
- 24/7/365 Help Desk for all programming and operational questions
- Historical events including all alarms, and relay controls are stored in the Event Log which can be retrieved locally.
Alarms conditions being monitored
- Dry contract or digital inputs may be monitored for on/off conditions.
- Run-time and cycle alarms
- Flow rate and totalized flow
- Analog inputs may be monitored for high and/or low conditions.
- Power failure and low battery are always monitored by the DiaLog Scout.
- System status can be obtained locally from the front panel, including cellular signal strength.
Local relay control
- The relays can be automatically controlled when any monitored channel exceeds a limit or condition. For example, they can be activated on a high level and deactivated on a low level.
- When equipped with the GSM cellphones, multiple Scout units can communicate with each other to perform control functions.
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- GSM or CDMA cell phone
- Tank-well control
- Additional physical I/O - analog, digital or relay