The Scout is a simple, yet powerful, remote monitoring system that can also provide direct alarm notification to designated personnel when critical conditions warrant.
Physical inputs to the Scout can be a mixture of analog and digital signals to match your particular needs. Each Scout has a local user interface that provides easy access to the current status of all monitored conditions.
To assist in post-event diagnosis, each Scout has a 100 entry time-stamped data log and a 100 entry time-stamped event log. These can be retrieved locally on the display or remotely via dial-in.
- Monitor up to 4 analog inputs
- 4-20ma or 0-5VDC
- converted to engineering units
- 2 limits per input
- rate of change alarms per input
- Monitor up to 8 digital inputs
- dry or 0-24VDC
- counter with counter limit per input
- time totalizers with limit per input
- Provide alarm/status notification via phone or cell
- Programmable locally or remotely
- Battery backup
- Call-in for status
- 100 entry event log
- 100 entry data log