The ElitePLC is a powerful RTU that can also provide direct alarm notification to designated personnel when critical conditions warrant.
As an RTU, the ElitePLC communicates with a central SCADA system via Modbus RTU over a direct connection or radio modem. Inputs to the ElitePLC can be physical and/or Modbus. The ElitePLC has a local user interface that provides easy access to the current status of all monitored points, something not found on most RTUs.
If the communication line from the ElitePLC to the SCADA stops for any reason, the ElitePLC can call out using a landline or cellular phone to alert personnel of the loss of communication as well as any other conditions.
To assist in post-event diagnosis, the ElitePLC has a 10,000 entry time-stamped data log and a 1000 entry time-stamped event log. These can be retrieved via radio-modem, dial-in from a PC, local PC connection or attached printer.
- Monitor up to 48 analog inputs
- 4-20ma or 0-10VDC
- converted to engineering units
- 2 limits per input
- rate of change alarms per input
- Monitor up to 48 digital inputs
- dry or 0-24VDC
- counter with counter limit per input
- time totalizers with limit per input
- Monitor up to 72 Modbus inputs
- read/write holding or register
- read/write coils
- read digital status
- Provide alarm/status notification via phone or cell
- Interface to SCADA via direct or radio modem connection
- Programmable locally or remotely
- Battery backup
- Call-in for status
- 1000 entry event log
- 10,000 entry data log