The Elite is a powerful remote monitoring system that can also provide direct alarm notification to designated personnel when critical conditions warrant.
Physical inputs to the Elite can be a mixture of analog and digital signals to match your particular needs. The Elite has a local user interface that provides easy access to the current status of all monitored conditions.
To assist in post-event diagnosis, each Elite has a 10,000 entry time-stamped data log and a 1,000 entry time-stamped event log. These can be retrieved via radio-modem, dial-in from a PC, local PC connection or attached printer.
- Monitor up to 48 analog inputs
- 4-20ma or 0-10VDC
- converted to engineering units
- 2 limits per input
- rate of change alarms per input
- Monitor up to 48 digital input
- dry or 0-24VDC
- counter with counter limit per input
- time totalizers with limit per input
- Provide alarm/status notification via phone or cell
- Programmable locally or remotely
- Battery backup
- Call-in for status
- 1,000 entry event log
- 10,000 entry data log